No need to wait until Black Friday to score an amazing deal on a new mattress: Early access to Leesa’s Black Friday Mattress sale starts today and runs through November 22. Score more than $800 off bundles that include everything from a mattress to bases and bedding. Or snag your new mattress a la carte with up to $500 and two free pillows included.
Hustle over to Puma now, where you can take an extra 20% off all sale and outlet styles through November 12. Use code GIVE20 to save on everything from sweats and sneakers to tees and hoodies, all of which are highly giftable for the loungewear aficionado or fitness fanatic in your life.
Who says you can’t start your own herb garden in winter? With this one-day deal on an Aerogarden Harvest 360, you can get growing no matter what the weather’s like outside — and regardless of your outdoor space for under $90. The ultra-popular Aerogarden also comes with an Heirloom Salad Seed Kit so you can start cultivating your new crops ASAP. Just be sure to shop soon, since Aerogardens often sell out quickly.
No matter what you’re cooking up this holiday season, chances are you could use some Le Creuset to help make it delicious. For one day only at Amazon, a range of the kitchen brand’s cookware, bakeware and other accessories is on sale for as low as $35. Pick up a new Dutch oven, griddle, trivet and more in an eye-catching enameled color that matches your kitchen style.
Whether you need a new flash drive or an additional hard drive, this Amazon Gold Box has you covered. A range of data storage devices, from USBs to SSDs and beyond, are marked down from top brands like Toshiba, Seagate, Western Digital, Lexar and more. Safe to say your data is in good hands with these one-day deals.
More deals to shop
- Crafty folks should take advantage of this deal on Cricut Maker, the ultimate DIY machine, now down to $299 at Walmart.
- The Force is strong with this Amazon Gold Box filled with one-day deals on “Star Wars” toys and apparel.
- Pick up some early holiday gifts from Rifle Paper Co. with 25% off orders of $50 or more with code EARLYBIRD.
- Stock up on outdoor apparel from Moosejaw’s Anniversary Sale with up to 30% off select styles and 20% off one full-price item using code PARTYTIME.
- Listen up: This Sony SRS-XB12 Mini Bluetooth Speaker is under $30 for just one day at Amazon.
- Drink up these one-day deals on a variety of beverages, from seltzer to juices to energy drinks, at Amazon.
- Amazon is marking down lounge-friendly apparel from Champion, Jockey, Russell Athletic and more for one day.
- Save on activewear, including socks, sweats and leggings, from Amazon’s own in-house brands for one day. Add a dash cam to your car for less with this one-day deal on models from Vantrue.
- Anna and Elsa fans would love to unbox one (or all) of these “Frozen” toys, on sale for one day at Target.
For more great deals, check out CNN Coupons.